WHITE RIVER VILLAGE
Housing for Senior Citizen / Disabled Individuals / Handicapped
The following criteria must be met:
- Elderly (Senior Citizen): A person who is at least 62 years old.
- Individual with Disability: A person who has an inability to engage in any substantial gainful activity, but with use of auxiliary apparatus can otherwise participate in gainful activity, by reason of any medically determinable physical and mental impairment.
- Individual with a Handicap: A person with a physical or mental impairment. The term handicap further means, with respect to a person, a physical or mental impairment which substantially limits one or more major life activities, a record of such an impairment, or being regarded as having such as impairment.
This term does not include current illegal use of or addiction to a controlled substance.
All apartments are equipped with smoke detectors. Maintenance personnel available for repairs. Home Health Services are also available.
"This Institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer"
- Facilities Available on Premises
- Laundry Facility Available at No Charge
- Community Computer Area
- Commons Area with Kitchen
- Cable TV
- Utilities Included
- Outdoor Area with Community Garden
- Pets Allowed
- Apartment Description
- 1 Bedroom
- Living Room/One Bath
- Electric Stove
- Central Air
- To Apply for Residence
Download the Housing applications and send it to the following:
Mail it to: Town of Rangely
Rangely Housing Authority
209 East Main, Rangely CO, 81648
Or Email to:
Contact: Janet Miller
Phone: (970) 675-8476