"This Institution is an equal Opportunity Provider and Employer"
Senior Citizen / Disabled / Handicapped
The following criteria must be met:
- Elderly (Senior Citizen): A person who is a least 62 years old.
- Individual with disability: The person has an inability to engage in any substantial gainful activity, but with use of auxiliary apparatus can otherwise participate in gainful activity, by reason of any medically determinable physical and mental impairment.
- Individual with a handicap: A person with a physical or mental impairment. The term handicap further means, with respect to a person, a physical or mental impairment which substantially limits one or more major life activities, a record of such an impairment, or being regarded as having such as impairment.
This term does not include current illegal use of or addiction to a controlled substance.
All apartments are equipped with an emergency pull string, smoke detectors, maintenance personnel for repairs, and Home health is available.
- Facilities Available on Premises
- Washer and Dryer (no charge)
- Computer Mailroom
- Commons Area with Kitchen
- Cable TV
- All utilities are included in rent
- Outdoor area for garden
- Pets allowed
- Apartment Description
- 1 Bedroom
- Living Room
- Bathroom with Shower &, Bathtub
- Electric Stove
- To Apply for Residence
Download the Housing applications and send it to the following:
White River Village Rental Application .pdf
Mail it to: Town of Rangely
Rangely Housing Authority
209 East Main, Rangely CO, 81648
Or Email to:
Contact: Janet Miller
Phone: (970) 675-8476